Head of Property
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced property professional to join our dynamic organisation. As a Head of Property you will be responsible for inspiring a team of Property Managers to deliver industry leading standards of property portfolio management across c. 500 properties run predominately as pubs in the Central and East regions of the UK.
The role will include identifying and delivery of development opportunities across a multi-faceted property portfolio and the repairs & maintenance of all property assets to ensure that a high standard of statutory compliance is maintained. This will be delivered within a defined capital and revenue budget, using a direct team of property professionals and out-sourced consultants and suppliers, to ensure the value of our estate and associated income streams are protected and enhanced. You will also support our Publicans to deliver regular maintenance of their pubs, or work with our own Compliance Management Team to deliver a robust strategy of enforcement.
What we’re looking for
You will have at least 5 years’ experience in corporate Property Services at a managerial level and your background will include property roles within a related industry (pubs, retail, commercial or leisure).
You will be expected to be suitably geographically located to ensure that you are effective and efficient in the delivery of your role and, above all, you will be uncompromising in your delivery of exceptional customer service. In addition you will have:
- A passion for the industry and committed to delivering profitable businesses
- Thrives in an exciting and changing commercial environment
- Energetic and self-motivated
- Strategic thinker and innovator
- A results driven and confident decision maker
- 5 years’ experience in corporate Property Services at a managerial level
- Committed to leading through people
- A passion for exceptional customer service
- Exceptional communications skills
- Continually looking to expand one’s own network with great, like minded professionals and service providers
- Understands and demonstrates our company values