A boutique Developer based in London is looking for a Planning Manager to join their team. You will be working on a range of residential schemes across London and the Home Counties. Our client is looking for a planner who can use their extensive knowledge to help unlock the potential of difficult sites. The company has all necessary funding in house so can move extremely quickly in purchasing sites.
Main responsibilities of the role:
- Advising the land team on strategies to unlock the value of a site through planning
- Preparation of planning submissions and producing planning reports
- Managing external consultants making sure all applications are submitted in a timely manner
- Considering planning feasibility and challenges at Borough, GLA and National level.
Knowledge and Skills:
- MRTPI ideally
- At least five years relevant experience in a consultancy or developer
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively network
- Good negotiation and presentation skills
Not only is this an exceptional opportunity to work for a dynamic London Developer, you will also be offered a competitive salary and benefits package.
Please apply here or give me (Joe) a call on 0203 056 0291 to discuss. I am looking to find the right candidate as soon as possible - so if in doubt, do get in touch.