Private Sector Housing Investment Manager (Interim)
A creative Local Authority based in Cambridgeshire is seeking a Private Sector Housing Investment Manager.
Their preference is for a candidate who is commercially minded and has a clear understanding of running a domestic property portfolio. You will need to understand how a Housing Local Authority delivery model operates and what the technical and operational risks associated are.
At least 5+ years' of working in the housing (and land) investment/acquisition market as well as a conscientious understanding of PRS portfolios is required.
Key deliverables will include:
- Managing the Councils housing delivery model; the potential to maximize capital return and revenue income as well as the appraisal process to ensure cost effectiveness.
- The delivery of appropriate letting and management contracts to ensure the council's landlord responsibilities are fully met.
- Managing of 'housing' land acquisitions and disposals; including seeking opportunities to facilitate effective land management for housing (both affordable and market).
- Advising Councillors and partners, management and third parties on all aspects of the Councils private rented sector housing; presented opportunities, delivery, and disposal.
- Producing a housing investment strategy aiming to maximise revenue and capital returns, and deliver quality private sector housing and a housing investment model.
If you are interested in the above, please contact me directly on 0207 766 9034 /