Front Of House Manager / Building Manager
What is the opportunity?
Working for an international consultancy, you will be responsible for managing a prestigious multi-occupied office building within the city centre.
- Contractor Management: assist the facilities manager by managing and monitoring contractors on the site and reporting on the performance of those contractors; and report any maintenance/cleaning issues and obtain quotes for repairs.
- Health and Safety/Risk Management: comply fully with the Health and Safety Policies and Environmental Management Policy; conduct inspections of common parts and void floors; carry out and record flushing of infrequently used water outlets; and act as the fire marshal for site and assist with evacuations.
- Reporting: ensure the collation and recording of regular occupier questionnaires; ensure all forms of customer feedback are recorded accurately and to assist in ensuring this feedback is utilised appropriately to improve our services; provide reports on various matters; and manage the front of house concierge and security.
- Budgets: identify cost saving and more efficient working practices.
- Reception Duties: man the reception desk, taking calls and directing staff and visitors to the correct location; and field and resolve tenant queries where possible.
- Occupier Engagement & Experience: assist in creating occupiers community through understanding of occupier needs and requirements; negotiate with local retailers special offers and services at the property and disseminating the discounts/ services via social media/email; and act as a brand ambassador for the building;
- Other: assist the Facilities Manager in ensuring the smooth and efficient operation of the site.
To Be Successful:
- You will need previous experience working as a building manager in a multi-occupied office building.
- Experience reporting and resolving facilities management issues
- An understanding of health and safety
- Experience in managing front of house