Chartered Building Surveying Job opportunity with specialist Building Consultancy
Your new company
A highly respected Building Consultancy and Property Management company which is one of the largest independent specialist companies of this type in the UK. Currently seeking a commercially astute Chartered Building Surveyor to join their expanding team based in Buckinghamshire. With an enviable position within the property industry the firm provides its clients an unparalleled service dedicated to building consultancy. Offering a nationwide service and priding itself in the calibre of its employees.
Your new role
You'll manage a range of building surveying services on varied commercial properties including offices, retail and industrial.
Duties will include:
- Schedules of dilapidations (acting for the landlord) pre-acquisition surveys, due diligence, party wall awards, defect diagnosis and schedules of condition
- Contract work - design, administration and project management
- You will need to be able to advise clients and contractors on all aspects of the design proposal through to refurbishment
- To be involved in strategic planning inclusive of resource management and quality assurance.
What you'll need to succeed
- Chartered Surveyor RICS qualified
- 1-5 years PQE
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective time management skills and ability of manage own work load within required deadlines
What you'll get in return
Competitive salary and benefits. Professional and friendly working environment with no glass ceilings as to the progression you can achieve within this company. You'll be joining an organisation that genuinely takes into account your ambitions for personal growth, commercially and emotionally.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.