Senior Estates Surveyor
A new exciting opportunity for a Senior Estates Surveyor to join a fast growing Commercial Property team who manage a widely diverse investment portfolio. If you are sick of commuting into London every day and are looking for more variety in your work life, then this is the perfect role for you!
About the Organisation:
This company is based in Sussex and have a very modern outlook on property and currently undergoing major projects and investment plans. This is a great time to join if you're looking to help increase a portfolio and generate new income.
About the Role:
- You will be working with a team of highly skilled professionals in building a commercial property portfolio and creating as much return as possible in order to fit within their objectives
- Assisting with a major town centre development/strategy scheme
- Day-to-day estate and asset management
- Acquisitions & Disposals
- Liaising with stakeholders
- Landlord & Tenant matters - Rent reviews, Lease renewals etc.
- Identify new opportunities to maximise income for the portfolio
- Flexible working arrangements are offered including working from home
- Great pension scheme
- 33 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Exposure to new exciting projects
- Relocation package offered
- Easily accessible area to get to via train or car
- Subsidised gym membership
- Free parking
- Ideally you will be MRICS/hold a relevant degree
- Public and private sector experience
- Commercial understanding of the property market
- Be proactive and good at making decisions
This client has already started interviewing people so if you are interested please send in an application as soon as possible. I will then be in touch to talk about next steps.