Chartered Project Building Surveyor - London
UK leading - Top 30 consultancy
An exciting opportunity for an MRICS/Chartered Building Surveyor has now arisen at my clients London office!
My client is a UK leading Top 30 consultancy is looking for an experienced and forward thinking MRICS Building Surveyor, you will set base at a dynamic office, providing a diverse range of professional services to an impressive portfolio of Commercial and Residential sector clients.
Considered a market leading firm of consultants, our client operates nationally over nine offices, boasting of its international presence in various European countries, providing independent market knowledge and advice on a sector by sector scale!
As part of the Building Consultancy team in London, you will implement your experience of Building Surveying, taking on a role that adapts both Professional Services and advice work, to Project based work. This includes work for Commerical, Education, Residential and Health clients. You will provide advice on the design, construction, maintenance, repair and refurbishment of their buildings.
Your main responsibilities will consist of:
- Building Surveying and Consultancy servicing to Private and Public sector clients
- Undertake instruction on Dilapidations, Neighbourly Matters, Due Diligence and Project work
- Build internal and external relationships with key clients
- Apply to Contracts Administration and Technical Drawing work
To be considered for the position immediately, you must have the following:
- Chartered MRICS with some post qualified experience
- Relevant experience of Building Surveying as part of a professional Surveying practice
- Building Experience within the Commercial sector
- Experience in Dilapidations, Party Wall matters, Contracts Admin/Project work
- Excellent communication skills and well organised
- Positive attitude to learn and develop further through development opportunities
On offer is a negotiable salary of up to £65,000 per annum subject to experience in the field, with a car allowance, 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, performance related profit share scheme, attractive pension scheme and fantastic career progression prospects!
To hear more, please apply below or email your CV to Charlotte Jacovou at The Oyster Partnership