Senior Asset Manager - Client Side
- To oversee the management of the Clients property investments
- To contribute to the formulation of strategies for the Clients Property Investments
- Review and provide input into the investment strategy
- Review and provide input into investment projects across all three principal estates
- Act as the principal liaison with the property agents.
- Liaise with tenants on behalf of the business where required
- Supervise maintenance of the investment property records (database) in conjunction with the managing agents.
- Assist with scrutiny and audit of expenditure by the Property Agents and Retail PR Consultant.
- Co-ordinate preparation of the annual STP by Property Agents and integration into the STP by the Finance Team.
- Obtain by required dates and overseeing the processing of Property Agents' monthly/quarterly returns and ensuring correct consolidation into the accounts.
- Oversee the lease events and service budgets to be provided by the managing agents
- Attend the regular lettings and events meetings for the estate
- Organise and attend Quarterly Reviews with Property Agents.
- Contribute to writing the property section of the Management Report in advance of each meeting of the Advisory Panel
- Monitor solicitors' progress with instructions in relation to all Investment Property in conjunction with the managing agents.
- Monitor Property Agents progress with asset management matters generally and tenant/lease negotiations