Senior Estates Surveyor
1 day left
A healthcare organisation based in the South are looking for a Property Manager to support the Director of Strategic Estate and Asset Management in the shaping, implementation and on-going development of their Estate Strategy.
You will be required to deal with all aspects of property and asset management, ensuring the delivery of a high performing property portfolio which includes:
- Instigating, negotiating and completing rent reviews, lease / licence renewals, wayleaves, easements and lettings
- Adding value to the portfolio and assisting in the strategic posting of the portfolio for future uses including sale and redevelopment options.
- Identifying, evaluating, directing and managing the implementation of asset management initiatives.
- Reviewing and approving service charge reconciliations.
- Providing professional advice in relation to the surrender of property and the liability for dilapidations.
Ideally you will be MRICS or have 5+ years in Property Management / General Practice surveying,
This is an initial 3 month contract and my client is looking for someone to start immediately, if you're interested in this post please contact me today!
Apply for Senior Estates Surveyor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly