Quantity Surveyor, London
An exciting, young, and ambitious Quantity Surveying consultancy are seeking an Employers Agent/ Quantity Surveyor to join their central London office where you will have the unique opportunity to gain exposure to the full development cycle.
A sociable environment with an extensive range of commercial and residential projects, 16 live, valuing between £1m - £120m which are in and around London as well as the major regional UK cities.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will have a diverse role, a clear route to progress, and support from a diverse and friendly team.
The Quantity Surveyor
- Experience fulfilling the EA role in commercial and/or residential projects
- Come from a Consultancy or Main contractor background
- MRICS or working towards it
- Confident in chairing Contractor meetings
- Team player
- Able to run multiple projects
Not a traditional Quantity Surveying role. You will work closely with developers and have the unique opportunity to gain exposure to the full development cycle.
- £40,000 - £50,000
- 24 days leave + bank holidays
- Professional accreditation costs
- Full training
- Mobile and laptop
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Employers Agent / London / Developer / PQS / RICS / Senior Quantity Surveyor