Managing Building Surveyor
Faithful+Gould is one of the world’s leading project and cost management consultancies operating at the forefront of the transport, property and industry sectors. Placing great emphasis on the training, development and progression of our staff, we’re dedicated to providing high quality professional services with cutting-edge expertise. Join us and you’ll benefit from a development programme designed to ensure your career objectives are met in full.
As part of our continuous expansion into the UK market we are looking for a Managing Building Surveyor to consolidate and expand our current Building Surveying team.
You will need experience of leading full consultancy teams and acting in a lead role on behalf of the client and should possess demonstrable skills in the following areas:
• Experience in managing and delivering large consultancy services to the Building Surveying market.
• Ability to contribute to the development of the business in East Midlands.
• Key client account management.
• Managing high profile projects.
• Ability to lead a team of dynamic individuals and possess excellent communication skills.
• Manage BS Service delivery to existing and new clients.
• Deliver professional services which exceed client expectations.
• Manage a team of staff ranging from Trainees to Senior Building Surveyors.
• Engender a team spirit that encourages delivery excellence and provide mentoring and support for each team member to realise their full potential.
• Total Project and Team ownership.
• Co-ordinate and work with the wider Faithful+Gould business.
• Develop new business and repeat business from existing clients.
• Cross sell new services to existing clients.
• Retain and own close contact with client individuals.
• Detailed knowledge of working within the Building Surveying and Consultancy Services market, predominantly within the public sector.
• Management experience of successful project delivery from inception to handover.
• Ability to manage and develop a team.
• Experience of client management and development.
• Ability to deal with Clients and/or the business at a senior level.
• Be innovative and proactive.
• Ability to solve problems.
• Attend sector led events locally and nationally to promote the F+G business.
• Driving Licence/Level of mobility required in the role.
You should possess a willingness to continue to develop your career through our structured training programme.
Faithful+Gould develops individuals through a portfolio of training and development courses designed to help you make the best of your abilities and talents. We provide a structured training scheme and endorse Continuous Professional Development Activities. Faithful+Gould are accredited Investors In People.
F+G offers a fantastic range of benefits, which you can tailor to suit your own health, well-being, financial and lifestyle choices.
All the information you need to know is available on our dedicated benefits portal; your reward, which is available to access 24/7 from any device: https://www.yourrewardatkins.com
This role may require security clearance and offers of employment will be dependent on obtaining the relevant level of clearance. If this is necessary it will be discussed with you at interview.
If applying to this role please do not make reference to (in conversation) or include in your application or CV, details of any current or previously held security clearance.
ATKINS, part of the SNC Lavalin Group, is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we value applications from all backgrounds, cultures and ability.