Senior Surveyor - Retail Property & Asset Management
1 day left
- Job Position
Central London Property Firm
Senior Surveyor - Retail Property & Asset Management. London, UK
Up to £48,000 plus car allowance, bonus and benefits.
About the firm
Our client has been providing expert advice in the property sector for nearly 100 years.
They are proud of that heritage - just as they are proud of our reputation as a highly professional firm of chartered surveyors and property consultants. They do not stand still and are forever adapting, constantly looking at innovative ways to service our clients and deliver forward thinking solutions.
Through their office network they are involved in some of the largest commercial, residential and mixed-use property projects in the UK today. Partners at the firm have a hands-on style of working and are personally involved at all stages of a project - from inception to completion and beyond - making critical decisions that ensure the best possible outcome for our clients each and every time. They are totally committed and always direct. In a world where loyalty is rare, their approach has enabled client relationships to be formed and maintained for many years.
- Managing the set up of new instructions and portfolios
- Ensure accurate client reports are prepared to the correct specifications and issued to clients in accordance with agreed timescales, subject to approval by line manager as required
- Preparing actions from management meetings
- Reading and summarising of leases and ensure accurate data is maintained on the property management system and to regularly check update and audit the accuracy of the data
- Management of a comprehensive tenancy schedule including lease terms and occupation costs for each unit.
- Ensure that all rents are raised correctly and in line with lease terms dates
- Ensure tenant arrears are proactively managed
- Dealing with the tenant and client queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Draft review and approve service charge budgets
- Review service charge cash flow and budget regularly
- Liaise with the building managers and regional facilities managers to ensure that buildings are well maintained at all times
- Approve service charge reconciliations
- Invoice approval and ensuring correct coding of expenditure in line with the budgets
- Identify and progress opportunities for cross selling activities
- Identify opportunities for providing additional services to clients
- Building strong working relationship with the existing clients
MRICS preferred but not necessary.
This opportunity would suit someone looking for a sociable and energetic team, with the freedom to be creative in your work. Our client is looking for self starters that can work well within a team, yet enjoy some freedom and autonomy. This team is renowned for delivering a high quality property/asset management service, making great bonuses both collaboratively and individually as a result. Opportunities for career progression are both available and highly encouraged, so this would suit an ambitious surveyor.
For more details, please upload your CV and contact us on 0203 745 7074.
Please note, not all of our opportunities are advertised. Please enquire on the number above, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of us will get back to you.
Varnom Ross – Doing things differently, for the benefit of all.
Apply for Senior Surveyor - Retail Property & Asset Management
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly