Project Quantity Surveyor, London
A forward-thinking, modern Quantity Surveying consultancy are seeking a client facing Project Quantity Surveyor to join their rapidly expanding Quantity Surveying team in Central London.
The Project Quantity Surveyors Role
The successful Project Quantity Surveyor will be working on a range of residential and commercial fit out projects across the South East for several, exclusive clients.
You'll be part of a consultancy who offer extensive training, career progression, and an enjoyable environment.
The Project Quantity Surveyor
- 4+ years Quantity Surveying experience
- MRICS, or committed to the APC
- Fit out or Residential project experience
- Client facing
- £45,000 - £55,000
- 25 days annual leave (with an additional one day for each year of service)
- Healthcare (including family cover)
- Clear and extensive bonus scheme
- Career Progression
- Professional Membership
- APC training
If you are a Quantity Surveyor seeking a fresh challenge or interested in having a confidential chat about Quantity Surveying opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / London / Project Quantity Surveyor / Senior Quantity Surveyor / Commercial / MRICS / Fit Out