£65,000 plus benefits (depending on experience)
The Party Wall Company are seeking a Building Surveyor to join our friendly team to undertake Party Wall matters. This is an exciting opportunity for a Surveyor who either has an understanding of the Party Wall Act or, extensive experience in Party Wall Matters but, most importantly, has an excellent attention to detail and wishes to further their career, specialising in Party Wall and Neighbourly Matters. There is the potential to progress to Associate / Partner level, if desired.
The Party Wall Company was established in 2011. We are a leading Chartered Surveying practice specialising in the Party Wall Act and Neighbourly Matters. Based in Maidstone, we operate throughout London and the South East of England working for commercial, residential and educational sectors.
- Supporting the team and Directors
- Fee generation with exceptional customer service
- Advising on owners’ rights and obligations under the Party Wall etc. Act 1996
- Preparing and serving Party Wall Notices
- Undertaking and preparing thorough Schedules of Condition for neighbouring properties
- Preparing and serving Awards in accordance with the provisions of the Act
- Excellent attention to detail, accuracy and diligence
- Proactive and keen to develop your career
- Ability to build lasting relationships with clients, to maintain and create new business
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage own workload and deadlines, whilst meeting and exceeding commercial targets
- Minimum of 2 years Building Surveying experience
- Degree in Building Surveying, or equivalent
- Driving licence
In addition to an extremely competitive salary package, the successful candidate will receive 23 days holiday (increasing annually) plus bank holidays, company pension scheme, bonus scheme, company mobile phone, company laptop, healthy work to life balance, professional membership subscription and on going training and development.
Anyone interested in this new opportunity should in the first instance send their CV with covering letter by filling in the form below.