Graduate Building Surveyor
A family run chartered surveying practice in Essex are looking to take on a graduate Building Surveyor. Their workload is multi-disciplinary, including all building surveying professional services alongside architectural design and project management.
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic graduate surveyor looking to expand their knowledge, with the prospect of excellent career progression in a small but growing company.
Graduate Building Surveyor responsibilities:
- Building pathology defect remediation reports
- Landlord & Tenant dilapidation and condition schedules
- Party wall matters
- Pre-acquisition and due diligence investigations
- Architectural design and planning/listed building consent applications
- Pre-construction Project Management and construction phase contract administration on varied new build and refurbishment schemes
- Client advisory marketing
- Graduate surveyor with relevant degree
- Ideally has initiated the RICS membership pathway
- 2 years+ post qualification surveyor experience
- Proficient in AutoCAD and other industry standard software such as NBS
- Desire to develop with the company
- Full driving licence and use of own vehicle for site visits
- Salary dependent on graduate experience of £35,000 - £40,000
- Performance related bonus
- 32 days annual leave including bank holidays and December office shutdown
- Private Health Insurance/ Discounted gym membership
- 2 days per year paid charity work
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements.
Professional Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.