General Practice Surveyor
Have you considered leaving the rat race to a slower life in picturesque Cumbria?
I have a well established multi diciplinary consultancy with a family feel who have a vacancy for a Chartered Surveyor with at least 3 years of post qualification experience to join the team. The company has a reputation for long term employee retention as they know how to treat people and keep the work interesting.
This position will suit someone who has ambition of becoming Director level in the future.
To be successful in your application you will be:
- MRICS Chartered Surveyor and Registered Valuer
- commercially aware able to handle valuations, commercial agency and professional work
- Be willing to go to the Cumbria office and live within a commuting distance of Carlisle.
Your benefits will include:
- 25 days holiday
- Additional 1 day of holiday each year, up to 30 days
- 1 month off (or 1 month’s salary) after 10 years employment
- 3% of salary paid into employee’s pension.
- A PRP scheme
- Professional fees paid
- Good prospects of progression within the company.
Please get in touch for further information andplease send in your CV to make a formal application.