Senior Building Surveyor
This opportunity would suit a high calibre and ambitious building surveyor who wants to be directly rewarded for their contribution to the business and in an environment where bonuses are unlimited rather than capped.
You will be joining a successful and growing niche private practice, who are consistently winning new client instructions, where you will have direct and regular contact with key client decision makers.
You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of property types such as office, industrial, and retail.
Work varies in value from £1k to £100k and typically includes:
- Building surveys, technical due diligence and pre-acquisition surveys.
- Contract administration and project management
- Feasibility studies
- Party wall advice
- Schedules of dilapidations
- Schedules of condition
- Measured surveys, lease plans and Land Registry applications
- Reports on planned and preventive maintenance
- Building reinstatement cost assessments
- Access audits
- Licence for alteration reports
- Monitoring of on-site works