Building Control Inspector
A nationally recognised insurance and warranty provider are seeking to grow their current team by appointing a Risk Management Surveyor either from a Building Control Inspector or Clerk of Works background. In return you will receive an attractive package, and support in progressing to chartership if not already held.
Their key clients include; builders, developers and private clients within the residential and commercial sectors. They currently employ over 350 members of staff and approximately 200 of these are field-based technical staff. This role fits within the inspection side of the team covering the Inverness - Fraserburgh - Aberdeen region.
As a Building Control Inspector, your role will involve the following:
- Site inspections and surveys on projects that are either completed or under construction
- Ensuring work is completed to a standard which complies with current regulations, technical manuals, and health and safety
- Completing reports and documentation based on site findings
- Frequent liaison with peers and management on technical matters
The successful Building Control Inspector will meet the following criteria:
- Previous/ current role as a Building Control Inspector or Clerk of Works
- Ideally you will be chartered, although if not this can be encouraged (via ICWCI/CIOB/CABE/RICS)
- Understanding of general insurance principles
- In depth knowledge of relevant regulations and health & safety legislation
- Full UK driving licence
In return you will receive an excellent benefits package which includes:
- Salary up to £45,000 per annum
- Mileage allowance
- Annual salary reviews
- Pension scheme
- Bonus scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Professional fees paid
- Training and development
If you have the relevant building control inspector experience required, click to apply today.
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements.
Professional Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.