Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Assistant Quantity Surveyor - London
An independent consultancy of chartered, Quantity Surveyors is seeking a bright and intelligent Assistant Quantity Surveyor with 3+ years' experience within the UK construction industry.
You'll be provided with extensive APC support and a variety of work which will help to improve your knowledge and skill set!
The successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will be part of an expanding London team which is moving to new and more modern offices within Regent Street.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor Role
- Running small projects (with guidance)
- Pre & Post contract services
- Meet clients
- Negotiate final accounts
- Prepare documents for tender
- Preparing cost plans and reports
- Undertaking technical tasks
- Problem solving
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor
- RICS degree
- Residential experience is ideal
- Committed to the APC, or close to chartership
- Eager to learn and improve
- Intelligent, Hard-working and ambitious
- £35,000 - £45,000
- 25 days annual leave
- Flexible working
- Competitive package
- Excellent APC support (and results)
- Career progression
If you are a Quantity Surveyor based in London and looking at your career options, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
London / Assistant Quantity Surveyor / Cost Consultant / Quantity Surveyor/ MRICS / APC Diary / Public & Private Sectors