Competitive salary & benefits Roxburghshire
Roxburghe Estates is seeking an ambitious and entrepreneurial leader with a proven track record of delivering year on year profit growth. New income streams should be developed to underpin the group’s existing commercial interests thereby safeguarding its ability to deliver economic, social and environmental value to the local and wider communities.
This represents an exciting opportunity to lead a dynamic team and work in close partnership with the family, the Board and a broad range of stakeholders to optimise efficiencies and deliver best in class, sustainable asset management.
- Take full financial, commercial and strategic responsibility in order to grow the existing enterprises which span farming, forestry, property, renewable energy, sporting and leisure & hospitality. Inspire, motivate and mentor the senior leadership team, and ensure the operation remains an employer of choice in the local and wider community.
- Develop a new long-term business plan. Manage financial budgeting, appraisal and reporting across the different business units. Closely participate in the management of major projects and schemes.
- Work closely with the family and each business unit to optimise performance and identify compelling new opportunities, whilst preserving the estate’s values and character.
- Act as an ambassador for the business to ensure positive working relationships with the local and wider community. Manage external stakeholders including commercial partners, consultants and local authority representatives.
- Charismatic, inspirational and entrepreneurially minded Managing Director with a track record in delivering sustained growth.
- Broad commercial experience across retail, hospitality and leisure sectors highly desirable.
- Strong leadership qualities, as well as possessing the focus and confidence to negotiate successful outcomes.
- Energetic, tenacious and hands-on with a meticulous attention to detail. Committed team player with excellent communication skills.
Please email your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org enclosing a copy of your CV and giving full salary details.
For further information please contact Charlie van Exter on 020 7917 9456.