Assistant Quantity Surveyor, London
My Client is looking for an aspiring, enthusiastic and motivated individual to join the company as Undergraduate/Graduate Quantity Surveyor. They are a reputable and leading consultancy firm with a strong reputation working across the UK Property and Construction.
The successful candidates will join the local business in the North West Kent area. The permanent role will offer the opportunity to work with more experienced Quantity Surveyors and Project Consultants in providing a wide range of development consultancy services, such as:
* Commercial and Contract Advice
* Viability Analysis
* Cost Planning and Reporting
* Sustainability / renewable energy
* Contract Administration
The position will suit:
* An graduate wishing to progress
* Experience in a similar role is extreemly beneficial
* Someone wishing to undertake an MSc through block release
* An aspiring graduate looking to progress to Chartered Surveyor Status
* A graduate with a BSc or higher simply wishing to join a company offering good opportunities for career advancement
The candidate must have excellent communication skills and be the sort to thrive in a hardworking and dynamic work environment. Salary will vary dependant on experience and education background.
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Tom Howell on 0207 960 2589 or
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com