Development Manager - Regeneration Schemes
In-house Development Manager, Regeneration Schemes, Surrey, £42-47K + benefits inc. 15% pension
Your new company
Your new company is the in-house development arm of a Surrey based landowner. This organisation are looking to drive profit and regeneration through intelligent development strategies, focusing on re-purpose, conversion, redevelopment or disposal of current property stock and the acquisition of new property assets.
Your new role
Reporting to The Head of Property you will have a number of key responsibilities are part of your role, closely working with your line manager you will share responsibility for the delivery of regeneration / property development projects including housing and mixed-use schemes.
To effectively deliver this you will work as part of a team preparing project briefs, project management plans, business cases and project timelines.
You will provide financial appraisals and assessments, carrying out viability studies checking funding requirements, land assembly and acquisitions.
You will also be involved in the negotiation of development agreements, land ownership issues, planning agreements, Section 106 obligations and Community Infrastructure Levies.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed in this role you will need to hold a degree or Post Graduate qualification in a RICS accredited subject, such as real estate development or surveying, and have a minimum of two years experience working at a mid-senior level. Preferably you will be a full member of the RICS.
You will need prior experience carrying out viability studies, development appraisals and valuations, across residential and commercial property and will have knowledge of restrictive covenants, providing disposal options and site assembly.
You will need to be highly organised as you will be responsible for assisting with a large scale development programme and for managing external consultants to oversee property disposals, acquisitions, planning and development.
You will need to be IT literate and confident on MS Office as you will produce spreadsheets, produce reports and will be in communication with clients, consultants and colleagues regularly via email.
What you'll get in return
In return for your work you will receive an annual salary of £42-47K + an attractive benefits package.
You will receive an exceptional pension with an employer contribution of 14.8% and an employee input of 6.8% bringing total annual pension contributions to 21.6%.
You will receive 25 days of annual leave with 8 bank holidays in addition, your working hours will be 36 hours per week.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.