Senior Surveyor - Commercial Property Management. Hertfordshire
Real Estate Consultancy
Commercial Property Management. Hertfordshire, UK
Up to £45,000 plus benefits
If you're looking for a change of pace or perhaps looking to work closer to home then our client might be for you.
They might be out of town, but with leading London based HNW's and institutional funds as clients, are still heavy hitters!
Acting for high net worth property investors, property companies and trusts that own principally commercial property across the country in all sectors with a heavy bias in London but with property across the UK.
Our client’s firm offers the full range of services, including advice on acquisitions and disposals, occupational asset management, investment acquisitions and sales, rent reviews, lease renewals, service charges, valuation and property consultancy. The firm has been established for 60 years and has a highly respected reputation.
They are looking for an ambitious commercial property manager to join and become an important part of the commercial management team.
- Minimum of four years' experience in commercial property management.
- The ability to work with a minimum of supervision is essential.
- Excellent communication and numeracy skills are required.
- Good working knowledge of the usual office IT systems (Outlook/Word/Excel) is important.
- Good understanding of leases and experience of service charge budgeting, analysis and reporting.
- Previous commercial property experience required
- Dealing with service charges, handling contractors and tenant liaison
- Experience with TRAMPS property management system is a bonus
- MRICS not essential
For more details, please upload your CV and contact us on 0203 745 7074.
Please note, not all of our opportunities are advertised. Please enquire on the number above, or email us at email@example.com and one of us will get back to you.
Varnom Ross – Doing things differently, for the benefit of all ⬛⚫