Area Estates Manager – Council – East London - £375 – 6 Months
My Local Authority based in East London is currently looking for an Area Estates Manager to oversee a portfolio of the borough based solely of commercial property to evaluate the estates related issues and report back to the Head of Estates Valuations.
- You will need to be RICS accredited and have experience/knowledge of commercial builds.
- You will need to have experience of working autonomously as you will be surveying a portfolio of the borough on your own.
- You will be looking after predominately industrial estate and some void shops.
- You may also be involved in the process of section 25 notices for decanting works.
- Liaise and communicate with council members who are associated with the estates that you will be surveying.
- You will be required to carry out a range of estate management duties including rent/lease renewals and negotiations.
If you are interested in the role, please send me your latest CV to email@example.com or call on 0161 413 7290