Are you an experienced Quantity Surveyor wanting to make a difference in the construction industry? Tired of working for a large coprporate firm where you feel lost? Maybe it's time to join a dynamic SME and reach your full potential as a Quantity Surveyor.
A fantastic, dynamic, forward-thinking firm are looking for a Quantity Surveyor with experience working within the buildings sector. You will have the opportunity to work with industry leading Quantity Surveyors working on an amazing variety of work. The work is incredible varied and spans across Residential, Commercial and Hotels. You will be based in London working alongside an incredible team.
BENEFITS for the Quantity Surveyor:
- Market leading salaries
- Fantastic team and culture
- Exposure to a vast range of exciting projects
- Clear progression path
RESPONSIBILITIES of the Quantity Surveyor:
- Pre and Post contract services
- Attend site meetings
- Management responsibilities for Assistant Quantity Surveyors
- Produce documents to tender
- Contract Administration
- Cost plans
- Cost Management
REQUIREMENTS of the Quantity Surveyor:
- Preferably MRICS or interested in pursuing the APC
- Degree qualified in a relevant discipline
- Experience working in either a consultancy (ideally) or developer background
- Experienced in both pre and post contract work
- Excellent client facing abilities
- Experience working on residential, commercial or similar sector projects
- Tenacious attitude, with a desire to succeed and progress in their career
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.