Senior Project Manager
An International real estate investment company are looking for an experienced Senior level Project Manager to supervise all real estate projects. This role will included bidding, choosing contractors and local service providers, overseeing the renovation and purchase projects, guide the local teams and work with the company's administration and financial teams.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for all real estate issues in the group, including purchase and renovation of real estate for commercial and residential use
- Managing renovation projects in existing and future facilities, including the company-owned and leased buildings
- Manage contractors and service providers
- Manage renovation budgets, including reporting on budget vs actual
Skills and competencies
- Proven experience leading commercial construction projects for at least 10 years
- Proven experience leading projects with a budget of over 500K USD
- Proven capabilities of managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven capabilities to present planning and communicate with C-level management
- Proven ability to work in a global organization and driving virtual teams to success
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills to deliver results
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details to handle multiple tasks and short deadlines within dynamic environment
- Decision-making and problem-solving skills attitude
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Team player and transparent
- Consider business traveling as an advantage
Education and professional background
- 10+ years management experience managing construction projects - commercial real estate is a benefit
- Certified construction engineer and/or architect or similar
- Proficient in Excel, ability to manage budgets, reporting to financial teams
- Proficient in legal aspect of constructions, able to work with local legal teams
- International experience is an advantage
- Proficient in English
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.