Interim Valuation Surveyor
A Local Authority in Nottinghamshire are looking for an experienced Valuation Surveyor.
About the role
Under the supervision of the Asset Manager you will be involved in all aspects of the valuation and estates work of the council including acquisitions, disposals, management, rating and compensation matters.
You will provide a cost effective professional valuation and property management service to the council taking into account the council's policies and legislation and particularly the duty to demonstrate best value on all property transactions
About the Role
- The focus of the role is to undertake valuations of residential property and mixed portfolios:
- Secured lending
- Acquisition and Disposal
- Advising on Build to Rent housing investment models and strategies
- MRICS qualified
- Experience of single asset residential valuations
- Proven IT skills, including high-level Excel competency.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ideally will also be a Registered Valuer.
- Knowledge of the various methods of marketing, disposal and acquisition of land and buildings
- Experience of Local Government practises and procedures
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Ben at Park Avenue Recruitment or if you are looking for any other Surveyor roles.
We do not advertise all of our vacancies, especially if we have suitable candidates in mind to undertake the work we get in. To get the best chance at securing the perfect contract for you, let us know your preferences and we will be happy to call you when we find a position that you may be interested in.