Project Manager - Fit Out/Refurb
One of the best known property consultancies in the UK and globally is looking to add a Project Manager to their Project and Building Consultancy team. The right candidate would be joining the team and working predominately on CAT A & CAT B office fit-out and refurb projects. You will be working for major funds, property companies and corporate occupiers. Additionally, there are a number of hotel, hospitality and leisure refurb and fit-out projects which should give you an opportunity to broaden your depth. With 25 Project managers across London you’ll be working in one of the largest teams in this field.
- 1-3 years’ experience
- Professional qualification (RICS, MCIOB etc.) would be a beneficial but not essential
- Proven track record delivering successful fit-out and refurb projects
- Happy being client facing
- Salary: £40,000 - £70,000 depending on experience
- Bonus scheme
- Company Car/ Car Allowance
For your chance to take your next career step click apply below or call Rory Thompson on 0203 930 8612 for an informal chat.
We always have a wide range of new roles available in London and the South East. To hear about them send us your CV or visit the Edgar Cowen website.