- Building Surveyor
- Up to £45,000 + Pension + Progression + Flexible working environment
- Private Practice
- Eastbourne, East Sussex
New opportunity for a Building Surveyor to join a friendly team within this independent Chartered Building Surveying practice. Progression and a broad range of work will ensure a satisfying workload and career development, along with a truly family friendly working environment.
An independent firm of Chartered Surveyors, our client provides advice and expertise in building surveying and property consultancy across London, Sussex, Surrey and Kent.
Working across the full spectrum of professional and project work, the bulk of their work is within the residential, education and commercial sectors.
They offer a friendly and flexible work environment and have already given me examples of how they are offering a true work/life balance.
In line with planned growth they are now recruiting for a Building Surveyor to join their offices in Eastbourne, East Sussex.
Person Specification: Building Surveyor
- The successful applicant will hold a RICS recognised degree or equivalent qualification in Building Surveying or a related field
- You may be a Chartered member of the RICS -MRICS- but this is not essential
- You will be able to work independently
- You will have proven report writing ability
- You will have excellent communication skills and be comfortable liaising with clients and contractors alike
Roles & Responsibilities: Building Surveyor
Working as part of the team you will undertake work in both professional and project functions including the following: –
- Building Surveys
- Contract Administration
- Maintenance plans
- Design and Specification
- Licence to alter
- Defect inspections
- Reinstatement Cost Assessments
- Party Wall Matters
Salary & Package: Building Surveyor
Our client is happy to offer a salary circa. £45,000 + Pension + Progression.
Alongside a competitive salary our client offers a work environment that delivers the following:
- The flexibility of a small, independent team
- Focus on quality over volume
- Commitment to work/life balance
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Commitment to ongoing training and development
- Town centre office in the central business district of Eastbourne
APPLY : Building Surveyor
To discuss your options in confidence, call Roger Dunning – 01243 933 263 / 07769 551846.
To apply please send your CV ASAP – firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on this page.
Building Surveyor – Jobs from HD Surveyors