Senior Building Surveyor
- Senior Building Surveyor
- Up to £55,000 + Pension + Progression + Flexible working environment
- Private Practice
- Eastbourne, East Sussex
New opportunity for a Senior Building Surveyor to join a friendly team within this independent Chartered Building Surveying practice. A friendly and genuinely flexible work environment and a broad range of work is on offer.
An independent firm of Chartered Surveyors, our client provides advice and expertise in building surveying and property consultancy across London, Sussex, Surrey and Kent.
Working across the full spectrum of professional and project work, the bulk of their work is within the residential, education and commercial sectors.
They offer a friendly and flexible work environment and have already given me examples of how they are offering a true work/life balance.
In line with planned growth they are now recruiting for a Senior Building Surveyor to join their offices in Eastbourne, East Sussex.
Person Specification: Senior Building Surveyor
- The successful applicant will hold a RICS recognised degree or equivalent qualification in Building Surveying or a related field
- You may be a Chartered member of the RICS -MRICS- but this is not essential
- You will ideally have 10+ years practical experience
- You will have proven report writing ability
- You will have excellent communication skills and be comfortable liaising with clients and contractors alike
Roles & Responsibilities: Senior Building Surveyor
Working as part of the team you will undertake work in both professional and project functions including the following: –
- Building Surveys
- Contract Administration
- Maintenance plans
- Design and Specification
- Licence to alter
- Defect inspections
- Reinstatement Cost Assessments
- Party Wall Matters
Salary & Package: Senior Building Surveyor
Our client is happy to offer a salary circa. £55,000 + Pension + Progression.
Alongside a competitive salary our client offers a work environment that delivers the following:
- The flexibility of a small, independent team
- Focus on quality over volume
- Commitment to work/life balance
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Commitment to ongoing training and development
- Town centre office in the central business district of Eastbourne
APPLY : Senior Building Surveyor
To discuss your options in confidence, call Roger Dunning – 01243 933 263 / 07769 551846.
To apply please send your CV ASAP – email@example.com or apply on this page.
Senior Building Surveyor – Jobs from HD Surveyors