A qualified surveyor will undertake specialist valuations, mostly for schools, colleges, nuseries, hospitals and the like. The role gives the opportunity to work with leading specialist valuers with a high quality client base.
- Undertake inspections and valuations to support purchase and disposal referencing specialist property assets.
- Propividing valuation advice to clients, including asset valuations for accounts puropses
- A varying degree of Landlord and Tenant work including rent reviews and lease renewals.
- MRICS Qualified
- Registered Valuer
- Ability to prioritise workloads under pressure and to work to strict deadlines
- Firm grasp of core valuation methods with some working knowledge of residual and profit valuations
Flexible working can be discussed on a necessary basis.