Interim Estates Surveyor
1 day left
An expanding public sector organisation based in a beautiful location is looking for a Chartered Surveyor to join their Commercial Property Team. You will be working alongside a team of professionals undertaking estate management on a varied portfolio in order to maximise return on the portfolio.
Your role will include:
- Carrying out rent reviews
- Negotiating lease renewals
- Landlord and tenant matters
- Acquisitions and disposals in order to bring in investment
This is an initial 6 month contract, however it is likely that it will be extended. This client also offers working from home for an exceptional candidate.
- Ideally you will be MRICS and have worked with a similar portfolio within the public sector.
- It is preferred if you have a valid driving
- You will be at an advantage if you hold over 10 years PQE
Apply for Interim Estates Surveyor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly