Senior Commercial Building Surveyor
We recruit for the top building consultancy firms in New Zealand, and enjoy assisting candidates to find top opportunities in NZ.
This position is working within a multi disciplinary property and engineering consultancy with a network of offices across New Zealand. Due to an internal transfer to another office, and high demand for their expertise because of their strong reputation a senior position has opened up within their established Auckland based team.
They’ve built a thriving multi cultural environment where the breadth and diversity of their skill sets compliment each other. They are on the lookout for an experienced Senior Building Surveyor with a background in the commercial sector; with a strong technical skill set, leadership and willingness to contribute to the development of the wider team.
This position will encompass the full spectrum of commercial building surveying services.
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- 6 - 10 years experience in a Building Surveying consultancy
- RICS or equivalent chartership
- Project experience from a range of different building types
- Strong report writing
- Ability to manage client relationships
- Ability and willingness to mentor and train others towards their APC
- Be able to work accurately and independently whilst managing your time to meet deadlines
What’s on offer
- Competitive and rewarding salary package
- Opportunity to work in an overseas environment
- Flexible hours
- Strong team atmosphere
This is a permanent full time position, within a firm with a strong pipeline of work, and a track record of developing their staff. If you’re looking for an opportunity in New Zealand where your skills will be valued and to join a firm committed to your long term career progression, look no further.