Client Side Construction Director
Our client is seeking to appoint a seasoned Project/ Construction Director with experience of delivering complex residential or mixed use projects to lead a significant (£400m +) development in London.
Candidates should have an excellent understanding of the London property and development industry, and have an exceptional record in delivering multiple commercial, residential or retail development projects on time and to budget for either a consultancy, developer or main contractor. They should be able to manage and motivate internal teams and external contractors to deliver excellence.
- Degree in construction project management or related field
- Preferably chartered with a professional body such as RICS, APM, RIBA or CIOB (not essential)
- Recent London project/ construction management experience of at least £150m+ projects
- Track record in delivering commercial and residential new build projects, with knowledge of the entire development process from design to delivery
- Management of signature architects and external teams
- Experience of managing the infrastructure interface with TFL, Network Rail and/ or LUL would be beneficial
- Unrivalled communication and leadership skills
- Excellent management of both internal and external teams
- Client facing and account management ability
- Ambitious and self-motivated
- A passion for the construction and property industry
If you are interested in applying for this position please send a copy of your current CV and salary details. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Apply for Client Side Construction Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly