4 days left
- Full Time
You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of properties, including both commercial and residential properties, primarily based in Central London.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist with the day-to-day management and maintenance of our existing portfolio.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and reporting to clients, as well as managing the landlord and tenant relationship.
- Conducting and overseeing all necessary minor and major maintenance and repair works.
- Carrying out regular property inspections.
- Undertaking all formal procedures under Section 20 of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1985 where required, which include reviewing leases, undertaking the relevant consultation processes, serving the necessary formal notices and also project managing qualifying major works from commencement to completion.
The successful candidate, if looking to pursue their APC, will be supported throughout the APC process and will receive first-hand experience via the Director and all other members of the team.
- Property industry experience (Preferred but not essential)
- Motivated and organised individual
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Apply for Graduate Surveyor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly