4 days left
A leading UK firm of Chartered Surveyors are seeking a forward thinking Valuation Surveyor to join their Central London Headquarters.
This successful Valuation Surveyor will be expected to undertake loan security for all the main banks and value main asset classes which include residential investments and development sites. Understanding of the standard industry websites and software including Argus Enterprise and Developer is expected.
Certain levels of business development will be required of the Valuation Surveyor.
The Successful Valuation Surveyor?
- MRICS qualified.
- Strong report writing and analytical skills
- Nurture own, and external clients and contacts.
- Results driven, and flexibility to move between tasks fluidly.
- Strong face to face client skills.
- Report and supply property information to financial institutions.
- £50,000 - £60,000
- Car allowance
- Performance related profit share scheme.
- 23 days' holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme membership
- Income protection scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loan
Valuation Surveyor- RICS - Red Book - Senior Valuation Surveyor - London - W1U
- David Priestman - Head of General Practise Surveying
- 01628 367 036
Apply for Valuation Surveyor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly