Associate Director - Residential Valuations (Investment/Development/BTR)
6 days left
- Contract Type
Associate Director - Residential Valuations/Investment/Development
£60,000 - £65,000 + benefits package
This is a senior role with a reputable firm that is in essence succession planning. You will be reporting into an industry heavyweight with a view to you progressing to a leadership position in the near future.
The core function of this role is to undertake valuations of residential property, including investment, ground rent and mixed-use portfolios for:
o Secured lending
o Advising on Build to Rent housing investment models and strategies
• Support the Partner to grow revenue and client base in the residential investment sector.
• Lead and support junior members of the team as an expert in residential investment valuation
• MRICS qualified
• Minimum 3 years PQE with specific skills in:
o Single asset residential valuation for secured lending, tax and company accounts; and
o Investment portfolios for secured lending, tax and company accounts.
• Proven IT skills, including high-level Excel competency.
• Well organised, efficient, uses initiative and able to work to tight deadlines.
• Good written/communication skills with an eye for detail.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, coupled with an eye for detail, a commitment to excellence and developing strong client relationships.
• Flexible and self-motivated with a real desire to deliver excellent customer service.
• Positive attitude, fun and willing to learn with and to develop the team.
• A vision to achieve Partner level and lead a team within 5 years, or less.
Apply for Associate Director - Residential Valuations (Investment/Development/BTR)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly