Cross Training Opportunity - Residential Surveyor - Great Yarmouth
Trading since 1989, e.surv Chartered Surveyors is the UK's number one residential surveyor and the largest provider of property risk expertise and residential surveying services. To put it into numbers, we complete more than one property inspection every 12 seconds and employ over 600 surveyors from Land’s End to John O’Groats and Northern Ireland. This gives us the flexibility to offer nationwide coverage combined with invaluable local knowledge.
We're part of the LSL Property Services PLC Group, which includes household names Your Move and Reeds Rains, as well as the mortgage network PRIMIS. We work with lenders, intermediaries, social housing entities and estate agents in addition to private customers.
We are seeking additional RICS accredited Residential Surveyors nationwide, to support the growing volume of Mortgage Valuation work that the UK’s leading lenders rely on e.surv to complete. Because of our size and the large network of lenders that we service, we’re able to offer the most concise postcode coverage available amongst any of the corporate brands, which means less travel time between surveys and more time available to complete the day job.
Due to the levels of demand in this area, we are now looking to cross train an AssocRICS / MRICS / FRICS, in order to support your transition into the Residential Valuation arena. We are happy to consider qualified Surveyors from any discipline, provided that you are eligible for VRS (Valuer status) - call for full details.
This is a brand new opportunity for AssocRICS / MRICS / FRICS surveyors to have a change of direction from their current specialism, into Residential Surveying. Yes, we are keen to begin an investment in experienced surveyors with the incentive of cross training within e.surv to become a Residential Surveyor in some of our key postcode areas. Not only will we support you with structured mentoring, but you will be shadowing an experienced residential surveyor to help you find your feet in the residential sector.
We welcome applications from RICS surveyors interested in full time employment within the residential sector. After completion of a probationary period, an Industry leading salary, performance incentive scheme and PLC benefits package will be your reward.
Please submit your details for further consideration or contact Matthew Siddons within our Talent Acquisition team for a confidential discussion - 01773 767447 / 07794392858.
What’s on offer?
- We reward our surveyors with a market-leading salary
- Generous incentive package
- Car allowance or company car including (BMW/VW/AUDI/Toyota/Lexus/Mini)
- Great variety of work in every postcode
- Market-leading innovation using iPad technology to enable faster report completion and remote working
- We’ll provide you with the very best surveying kit to support your activities
- Extensive company benefits include - Private Healthcare, Contributory Penson Scheme, access to group share investment plans, Paid RICS Membership, iPad, Mobile Phone
- We’ll provide everything you need to meet your annual CPD requirements
- Work-life balance is important to us, which is why your role will be home-based with flexible working options available in some locations
To submit your details, or for a confidential chat about life at e.surv, please contact our Recruitment Team on 01773 767 447 for a confidential discussion.
Our team are also available out of hours on 07794 392858
Apply for Cross Training Opportunity - Residential Surveyor - Great Yarmouth
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly