HouzeCheck.com is an online Surveying Practise based in Watford, on a mission to disrupt the £1 Billion Residential Surveying and Valuation industry in the UK.
To continue our exceptional growth, we are seeking an exceptionally talented Chartered Building Surveyor and Residential Valuer, to join our team at Associate Director level.
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced Surveyor to play a central role in assisting the co-founders to continue the development of a cutting-edge surveying business, driven by technology innovation.
This is one of a kind role, as it stretches beyond traditional surveying responsibilities. The job will initially be split 50:50 between on-site surveying duties and office-based venture development activities.
- RICS Homebuyer and Building Surveys
- Residential Market Valuations
Venture development activities
- Develop best practices for consultant surveyors
- Build technical content for Web (Blogs, FAQs, etc.)
- Work with and provide In-house training for non-surveying Staff
- Strengthen RICS Compliance procedures
- Provide surveying inputs to Technology Product team
Desired Skills and Experience
FRICS or MRICS
Minimum 10 years of residential surveying
Full understanding of IT technologies
Passionate about developing Surveying technology
Excellent team communication skills
What we offer:
- Annual salary of £60,000 - £75,000 + Bonus + Stock Options
- 22 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Pension scheme
- Fantastic opportunity to join a maturing start-up at a very exciting stage of our growth and the possibility of becoming a full Director with share options
Please click on the Apply button at the top or bottom of this page to start the application process.