A fantastic, dynamic, forward-thinking firm are looking for a Quantity Surveyor or a Project Management professional with experience working within the residential, healthcare and/or education sectors. You will have the opportunity to work with industry leading professionals working on an amazing variety of work. The work is incredible varied and spans across Multiple sector with a bias towards the Residential Healthcare sectors. You will be based from their Southend, Essex office working alongside an established team.
BENEFITS for the Quantity Surveyor:
- Market leading salaries
- Exposure to a vast range of exciting projects
- Clear progression path
RESPONSIBILITIES of the Quantity Surveyor:
- Pre and Post contract services
- Attend site meetings
- Produce documents to tender
- Contract Administration
- Cost plans
- Cost Management
REQUIREMENTS of the Quantity Surveyor:
- Preferably MRICS or currently working towards their APC
- Degree qualified in a relevant discipline
- Experience working in for a construction consultancy firm
- Experienced in both pre and post contract work
- Excellent client facing abilities
- Experience working on residential or Healthcare
- Tenacious attitude, with a desire to succeed and progress in their career.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.