Real Estate Consultancy
Service Charge Accountant - Commercial Property.
Central London, UK
Our client is a best in class property consultancy, looking for a service charge accountant to assist with year ends and QUBE audits over a four month period. Starting in Sept/Oct 2020.
Service charge accounting including:
- Ability to reconcile service charges and prepare service charge cash reconciliations
- Ability to identify the cause of service charge funding issues and provide solutions
- Understanding of general VAT accounting laws and requirements
- Understanding and application of VAT in commercial property
- Experience - minimum 3 years commercial property accounting in a Client facing role.
- Experience in Qube
- Excel – Intermediate to advanced skills
- Communication – Strong written and verbal communications and inter personal skills
- Compliance – Sound understanding and knowledge of RICS regulations, CIS, VAT & NRL requirements
- Time Management - highly organised, have the ability to prioritise tasks and work under pressure
We all know the high level of skill and dedication it takes to manage world-class property portfolios. With that in mind, if you are a confident and bright individual with a passion for Property Accounts, from any background, we would like to hear from you.
For more details, please upload your CV and contact us on 0203 745 7074.
Please note, not all of our opportunities are advertised. Please enquire on the number above, or email us at email@example.com and one of us will get back to you.
Varnom Ross – Doing things differently, for the benefit of all.