My client is keen to add to their Property Management team, advising on a mix of mainly public, but also private sector clients on various projects. There will be a specific focus on government property. The successful candidate will ideally be coming in at Surveyor level, however, my client is open to a more senior hire.
- To onboard and carry out due diligence of existing and new properties into and within the GPA portfolio. Visit sites within the portfolio to carry out both an external and internal inspection of the premises. To review, record and provide recommendations on lease management, L&T services, client service delivery and reporting requirements to ensure that we are providing a high-class level of service and delivering our clients vision for its office portfolio. To have ownership of critical dates for reporting to the client and support the onboarding lead in flagging risks and opportunities to the client Ensure excellence in the management of the portfolio and full compliance with the agreed KPIs. To provide a service that supports efficient upscaling, value for money, good practice and that health and safety and risk management are adhered to
- To carry out detailed due diligence and on boarding of new portfolios and implement any support the implementation of new EM strategies
- Routine liaison / correspondence with the client, facilities managers, solicitors, tenants, landlords, internal service lines and regional office together with third party advisers where appropriate.
- Monitor the existing procedures and amend/update as and when necessary.
- Ensure all statutory compliance and requirements are met.
- Providing advice on project delivery as appropriate and provision of additional services as required.
- Prepare ad-hoc reports and strategy documents as required by clients
- Ensure lease events are diarised and reported to clients and their instructions acted upon.
- Support and manage the procurement of service contracts either at centre or portfolio level, as required, in consultation with Centre Management teams and BE teams appropriate
- To provide specialist support to delivery teams in meeting their deadlines including the preparation of reports and recommendations.
- Assist in the preparation, control and management of the estate budget and project holding costs
- Provide any support necessary to ensure that all on site contracts are agreed and signed.
To provide any necessary support to other team members as reasonably requested
- Experience in onboarding, due diligence and writing reports.
- Self-motivated, ability to deliver set objectives to tight timescales
- Strong attention to detail
- Committed and organised
- Lease management, tenant applications and service charge management
- Health & Safety awareness
- Working knowledge of Property Management Software (Preferably Horizon)
- Structured client reporting
- Knowledge and understanding of RICS Service Charge Code
- Working within the public sector
- Office experience and knowledge
- Clean driving licence
Please give me a call to discuss (Sam) 07917 042 950.
I am a specialist General Practice recruiter with over 4 years’ experience in the industry. If this role isn’t for you but you’d like to discuss your options I’d love to hear from you.