- Chartered Building Surveyor - MRICS - Contract or permanent
- £45,000 – £55,000 + Package : £210/day - £250/day
- IMMEDIATE START
- Twickenham, SW London and then home-based
New IMMEDIATE START role for a Chartered Building Surveyor with strong residential experience and fire safety knowledge? This growing company is looking for someone for an immediate start on either a contract or permanent basis. All options considered.
With a strong client base Across the residential, commercial and housing sectors this established Chartered Surveying practice is following a strategic growth plan which can not only offer this role, but continued progression in the future.
Current workload focuses on fire safety and block management client's and a broad range of residential experience is essential. They respect experience and are happy to offer flexible working, so if you work best with a portion of your week being homeworking, they are happy to support that.
The new Chartered Building Surveyor will be based from their offices in Twickenham, SW London and once comfortable in the role, can be home-based.
Person Specification – Chartered Building Surveyor
- MRICS Chartered Building Surveyor - Essential
- Proven experience across the fire safety and residential sector
- Experience with block management firms would be preferable
- You will be self sufficient and comfortable liaising with clients and contractors
Roles & Responsibilities – Chartered Building Surveyor
- Building Surveys
- External Wall Surveys or Fire Safety Knowledge
- Contract Administration
- Project coordination of refurbishment schemes
- Technical due diligence and Feasibility reports.
- Party Wall Surveying
- Building Pathology Reports (Defect Reports)
- Reinstatement Cost Assessments
- Capital Expenditure Plans.
Salary & Package – Chartered Building Surveyor
CONTRACT - £210/day - £255/day
PERMANENT - Our client is offering a salary of £45,000 – £55,000 per annum dependant on experience and background.
Permanent package: -
- Transparent Performance Related bonuses
- 25 Days Holiday. Plus Bank Holidays
- Discretionary Annual Bonus
- RICS membership fees paid for
- Out of Pocket Expenses
- Hours of Work, based at Twickenham 9am to 5.30pm. 38.75 Hours per week. Home/remote working in due course.
APPLY – Chartered Building Surveyor
To discuss this opportunity in confidence, call Roger Dunning – 01243 933 263 / 07769 551846.
To apply please send your CV ASAP – firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on this page.
Chartered Building Surveyor Jobs from HD Surveyors