Joshua Robert are representing a progressive Cost & Project Management consultancy. Incorporated 5 years ago they are now consulting on flagship schemes such as HS2 working closely with established clients such as Network Rail & Highways England.
The business has appointed several senior hires over the years and now are looking to add a foundation of Assistants and Trainees to their business to invest in them and mentor in to leaders of the future.
The role is working as part of a multi-disciplinary, multi-million-pound investment team in several HS2 projects.
Working closely with the commercial lead supporting them and key stakeholders. Typical value of schemes £5 - £10 mil.
- Ownership of contract administration and record keeping
- Identify opportunities to maximise cost/value management
- Sub-contract procurement
- Sub contractor management
- Assist with the internal valuations / CVR / End Life Forecasts
- Assist with preparation of contractual claims
- Measure and assess the work undertaken and then submit detailed, accurate and timely applications
The ideal candidate will have graduates with a strong degree in Quantity Surveying & Commercial Management, client are open to applications with no post graduate experience, providing they display the right skill set and attitude and willingness to learn and progress within the industry.