I am pleased to be collaborating with a high performing Propco for a Commercial Property and Asset Management position in Central London. The business has a wide ranging residential and commercial portfolio across the UK, including leisure and retail, office and industrial.
You will be responsible for the strategic asset management of the commercial investment properties in London and South East. The portfolio for this role consists of Shopping Centres and offices as well as some retail shops. You will be dealing with solicitors, Lettings Agents, alterations, Void and empty units.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Instructing and liaising with Agents for commercial letting of vacant units, new lettings, lease amendments
* Lease events: rent reviews, lease expiry and rent review
* Carry out feasibility studies showing the viability of expending capital in relation to property re-development and refurbishment
* Assign, underlet and carryout alterations and alternate use of premises
* Landlord and tenant management and relationship development
* Invoices, service charge and budgets
* Commercial property management experience. We are willing to consider applicants from soon to be qualified level, through to Senior Surveyor / 2 years post qualified. Salary dependent on experience.
* Experience in lease events and advisory
* Car access or ownership is desired due to the spread of the portfolio
This is an excellent opportunity to move into a client side, property, and asset management position. Apply today or contact Jack Kennedy on 07483062512.