Communication and PR Manager
Internationally recognised real estate firm investing in the development of commercial and residential properties
Well established Master Developer with a robust and varied portfolio is currently building out their teams to drive forward key residential projects into vibrant communities and cherished urban hot-spots. This involves engaging with local communities to maximise opportunities and nurture long-lasting relationships.
Main goal of the role will be to ensure that local authorities, school boards and the media are informed, engaged and involved in shaping of the project.
1. Develop local strategies to support communications throughout the project while raising the company's profile to Media and key stakeholders.
2.Develop, maintain and enhance relationships with local councils, schools, governors and other partners to promote a positive dialogue with our business.
3.Line manage of a Community Development Lead, who will start alongside first residents moving in to support operational issues occurring along the development of the project.
4. Work cross-functionally with Project Managers and Development managers within the business to deliver planning events and other milestones throughout the phases.
- Experience working with local community and local government partners
- An understanding of development, planning and public service delivery
- Experience in Marketing, PR and Stakeholder engagement, ideally within the public sector or development industry
- Copy writing and presentation experience
- Budget and project management