Our client is a growing niche consultancy offering specialist Project, Programme and Portfolio Management services to the property industry. Working across many industry sectors, however with particular strengths in the Science & Technology, Higher Education & Commercial sectors, they have a proven track record delivering complex, high profile projects for our valued clients. The company has been recognised in the Good Employer Guide and provide a structured career development plan, within a flexible working environment.
Currently seeking a Project Manager with 2-4 years' experience to join a professional and passionate team. The ideal candidate will come from a strong technical and delivery background, be a highly collaborative team player, and be passionate about delivering successful, quality outcomes for our clients.
- Client liaison and relationship management, developing the role of trusted advisor
- Engagement and communication with multifaceted stakeholder groups focusing on the delivery of project aspirations
- Appointing, leading and managing multidisciplinary consultant teams on complex, technical projects
- Advising on, developing and implementing dynamic procurement strategies appropriate to the project parameters and success criteria
- Identifying, procuring and collaboratively managing contractor involvement from identification and appointment and throughout the delivery phase to handover and operations
- Developing, preparing and monitoring strategic and master project programmes
- Providing effective and proactive risk management throughout the project life cycle
- Pro-active management of the project throughout the delivery phase to ensure a successful and quality outcome; on time, on budget
- High level reporting and governance duties to Clients and other project stakeholders
- Contract Administration / Employer’s Agent experience on a variety of contracts including JCT and NEC3 suites
- Ideally APM, MRICS or other relevant professional qualification
- Initiative and cultural fit with the team and clients
- Broad delivery experience across a variety of sectors, however particular understanding of the Science & Technology, Higher Education and Commercial sectors is beneficial
- Natural leadership skills and an ability to work well with others
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Effective analytical and organisational skills
- A focus on detail and good time management skills
- Proficient experience of planning software: i.e. Asta Powerproject
Please apply in writing with a copy of your most recent CV and salary expectations.
All suitable candidates will be contacted by Catalyst Executive Search within 7 days of application.