If you are looking for an opportunity to join an independent Chartered Building Surveying practice that will accelerate your career to the next level, then this opportunity is for you. Conrad Consulting is a trusted recruitment partner to the industry's leading firms and we work hard with our clients to ensure together, we can offer you the best vacancies in the market; if you read on you will find this vacancy is just that.
We are currently looking for a Building Surveyor to fill a permanent opening with a company located in Harrogate. Interested candidates must have a hunger to progress their career and will be part of a highly successful team with the opportunity to work on a variety of projects.
With a headcount of 17 in the business and a very hands on team of Directors, this role offers full support for candidates wishing to progress with their APC.
Responsibilities of the Building Surveyor:
- Assist with managing client relationships.
- Tender reports
- Schedules of Condition
- Preparing Schedules of Dilapidations and Schedules of Condition
- Feasibility Studies
- Defect Diagnosis Inspections
Requirements of the Building Surveyor:
- RICS accredited Building Surveying Degree at BSC (Hons) level
- Excellent organisational, time management and IT skills
- Minimum of 2 years practical experience is essential for this role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A sound technical surveying knowledge
On offer for the Building Surveyor:
- The starting salary for this position ranges from £25,000 to £30,000 depending on experience.
- 25 days annual leave plus public holidays
- 5% pension contribution
What happens next?
On receipt of your application our dedicated Surveying and Project Management recruiter, Rees Allan, will contact you to discuss this opportunity in full detail. Rees will disclose the name of our client to you prior to sending your CV to this, or any other company we are working with.