Building Surveyor – Independent Cotswolds Practice
- Cirencester office
- MRICS with post qualifying experience
- Pre-purchase building surveys
- Mainly period, Listed and heritage houses
- £40,000 - £50,000
- Negotiable benefits
A small independent practice specialising in building surveying and project management. Our office is located in Cirencester, but our field of operation covers the Cotswolds, Wiltshire, West Oxfordshire and occasionally further afield.
Established in 2001, we have grown consistently and are expanding, looking to appoint an experienced building surveyor to respond to increasing demand.
We provide advice on a wide range of properties including period, Listed, country or village houses.
A successful candidate will have to show that they can integrate with and build on our reputation for fast response, high professional standards and sensitive style of communication with clients and other professionals.
You will be expected to work collaboratively with the Director of our survey department, taking and confirming instructions with new clients for a wide range of services, including undertaking pre-acquisition surveys, RICS Homebuyer Reports, schedules of condition, probate valuations, Party Wall matters, Housing Association valuation services, etc., and provide clear and accurate reports with professional, balanced and unambiguous interpretation.
We believe in providing the opportunity for staff to enjoy their work and we support the use of modern communications, technology, ambition and professional development.
- Qualification and experience (minimum of 2 years post-APC)
- IT and communication fluency with excellent presentational skills
- Interest/ experience in historic buildings and conservation
- Flexibility to be involved with other areas of the business, e.g. project management
- Clean, full driving licence
- £40,000 - £50,000 dependent on experience
- Flexible benefits’ package
- Flexible working practices
- Support for CPD and career development
Press " Apply Now" with an Application letter and CV to be directed to Mr Tim Lawson by Friday 18th September 2020.