I am currently working with a Local Authority in Berkshire who is looking for an interim Senior Building Surveyor to join their Property Team.
About the role;
- To be the lead officer on the Council's residential property team. You will be responsible and accountable for the health and safety of tenants and the public in properties under councils ownership.
- To provide design and specification information suitable for tender to contractors which will be incorporated as part of the planned works programme or within various capital schemes as required.
- You will be expected to manage the project budgets and provide regular reporting to the Head of Maintenance.
- You will ensure all properties are compliant
About the contract;
- 6 month contract possible temp to perm
- £200-£250 a day.
- Start ASAP.
What to do now
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Sophie at Park Avenue Recruitment.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
We do not advertise all of our vacancies, especially if we have suitable candidates in mind to undertake the work we get in. To get the best chance at securing the perfect contract for you, let us know your preferences and we will be happy to call you when we find a position that you may be interested in.